Tuesday, June 27, 2006

His dream

Nov. 21st 2005

I dream myself too close to the goal
Closer I dare not go
For fear that I would chase it
Further than my dream would stay

Dream may you stay as such
Pure, mysterious, untouched
That I may see you from afar
Big, beautiful, sweet spot of my heart

Oh that someday I would stop
and look! With no warning
Nor any work of mine
Here I stand amidst this dream
Bigger, more beautiful than seemed it
from afar, before me, around me
And while I did not know it
behind me did my dream unfold
in all its fullness

I am whole, now having seen
a glimpse of the heavenly plan
My dream was not just once
but was always, through my life
pieces, by my Creator wrought
for His glory alone did I walk
in and through my Dream

His Dream


Getting married is definitely a part of this dream. I see only pieces of it from far away: music, dance, arts, people, friends, discipleship... it's all vague but becoming clearer. One day I will look around and find myself inside this dream and find that I've always been there, being prepared or just living it. Ultimately the dream is the will of God, and if I'm in it there is no beginning or end, it's a continuation of a dream that never ends.


4 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best place to be is when you realize that you're right in the middle of Gods dream for us - and when you wake up realize that it's not only a dream but reality: life in Christ is living to the full!
That every-one will discover this mystery!

 
At Tuesday, June 27, 2006, Blogger Arjan said...

mmm error login
that last comment was mine - Arjan

 
At Saturday, July 08, 2006, Blogger Karen said...

can you belive you are married?

 
At Thursday, September 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard through the grape vine about you and Jamie, congrats, I'm totally happy for both of you.
I know God will bless your marriage in so many ways.
paul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home