Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Juggling...

Talk about changing seaons... Nature isn't the only thing changing from winter to summer! The dryness and impatience is gone, replaced by fresh water and fullness of life. I praise you God for your faithfulness! I'm in this in-between stage where I'm out of the dry field, running down the beach towards the water ready to throw myself in. Woohoo!!

I am currently juggling wedding planning (my own), planning to MC Nat and Nome's wedding, and organizing the next 3 weeks for the outreach team. Life is good, my friends, good and full.

Song in my head:

Whisper to me
words that make my heart burn
Give unto me
Water for which my soul yearns

I will awaken the dawn
Praise like a fountain
cascades down

I will love You like
I did at first
Earthen vessels fail to quench
this thirst

From the womb of dawn
I will come
And give a worship that
befits the Son

I'll make Your praise glorious

I wish you could hear the music as you read... Sing it loud!

I'll make
Your Praise
GLORIOUS!!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 24, 2006, Blogger Adam O said...

Hey Marie-Hélène.
That song is beautiful... probably even more beautiful if I knew the tune.
God certainly is faithful! Wow, He is great!

 
At Monday, May 29, 2006, Blogger Marie-Hélène said...

The song is by Heather Clark, from her 2003 CD, "Undivided Focus", for those who are curious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home