Thursday, March 16, 2006

My first post!!


So here I am, having succumbed to the world of 'web-logs'. Not for any desire to spend more time on the computer, but rather to have personal contact with those with whom I would have more chance of conversing with through a blog, rather than in person over a cup of tea. I understand that internet is much more accessible than the far-away sticks of French village --->
So as we come together here, I hope that we'll be able to chat, ask and answer each other's questions, and encourage one another as we try to follow Christ every day. Hopefully something will get posted once a week.
Maybe I'll see you around, posting a comment here and there, but remember this is only virtual tea. Whenever we have the chance let's get together for some real tea. :)

3 Comments:

At Thursday, March 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salut! LN!!
Je trouves ton idées Génial!!
je viendrais un jour prendre du thé avec toi!!

 
At Thursday, March 23, 2006, Blogger Micah and Katie said...

Ahhhh, the sticks, I miss them : ) Micah

 
At Tuesday, April 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful picture. Looks like a nice spot to take wedding pictures...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home